Letterpress opportunities in Southern Louisiana?

Hello All,

I have a student in my beginning letterpress class who will be graduating
with a degree in creative writing this spring, and she is interested in
learning more about letterpress printing and making books.  She is moving
to Southern Louisiana and wonders if there are any schools or book arts
centers there with programs, academic or otherwise, that she can enter,
or any apprenticeship opportunities.  She thinks she may end up in Baton
Rouge.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Julie Seko