CBA Update

Someone from the list called the Center for Book Arts today and told Nina
they went to the website and it was the 1997 schedule. I checked the site
again, and it does have the 1998 schedule. What I believe happened was that
the person's browser used the old version of
http://colophon.com/gallery/cba.html which was stored in their cache.

 If this happens to you, *Clear Your Cache* or click *Reload* (In Netscape &
Microsoft Internet the keyboard shortcut is <ctrl><R>).

            Richard
            http://minsky.com