Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 11 Sep 1997 to 12 Sep 1997

<< webatcheler@JUNO.COM >>
I just read an old post about home libraries. I recommend a book by a Denver
author, Pat Wagner, "The Bloomsbury Review Booklover's Guide" subtitled a
Collection of Tips, Techniques, Anecdotes, Controvesies & Suggestions for the
Home Library. It sells for a reasonable 12.95--paperback. ISBN 0-9631589-4-5.
It is useful, humorous (see p 80 The Prenuptial Book Agreement: A Cautionary
Tale) and well written. It has suggestions for different cataloguing systems.

I sell it, you should be able to get it at any book store.

Alice Turak
Paper Pleasures, Denver