[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 11 Sep 1997 to 12 Sep 1997
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 11 Sep 1997 to 12 Sep 1997
- From: ATURAK <ATURAK@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 20:42:14 EST
- Message-Id: <199712100153.RAA20542@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: AOL (http://www.aol.com)
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In a message dated 97-09-13 00:47:10 EDT, you write:
<< webatcheler@JUNO.COM >>
I just read an old post about home libraries. I recommend a book by a Denver
author, Pat Wagner, "The Bloomsbury Review Booklover's Guide" subtitled a
Collection of Tips, Techniques, Anecdotes, Controvesies & Suggestions for the
Home Library. It sells for a reasonable 12.95--paperback. ISBN 0-9631589-4-5.
It is useful, humorous (see p 80 The Prenuptial Book Agreement: A Cautionary
Tale) and well written. It has suggestions for different cataloguing systems.
I sell it, you should be able to get it at any book store.
Paper Pleasures, Denver