PCBA Holiday Sale (SF)

I don't remember seeing this posted before, but if it was, sorry for the
repetition.

The Pacific Center for the Book Arts Holiday Store is open everyday through
21 December, at the San Francisco Center for the Book.

Where: 300 DeHaro Street between 16th & 17th Streets in San Francisco CA.

Hours: weekdays 12 noon to 6 pm; weekends 10 am to 6 pm.

What's on sale: artists' books, blank books, marbled papers, cards,
ornaments, broadsides, linoblock prints, & pencils that say "MY FAMILY IS
DRIVING ME CRAZY" (I couldn't resist that last little bit of shameless
self-promotion!)

For more info: 510.595.9617 or 415.621.5744

Please spread the word & drop by if you are in the SF Bay Area this month.
Thank you!

Indigo Som
bitchy buddha press