[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: buckram
- From: Fran Morris <moras@HIC.NET>
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 08:31:23 -0500
- Message-Id: <199712111439.GAA21784@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm sorry to bother you experienced people, but I have a question.
Having acquired an interest in book arts (I run a book store and am
thinking of adding repair/binding--if I can ever learn it), I have
noticed on the list "buckram binding." Could someone tell me what that
is? Is it a sort of leather or leatherette, a color?
Thanks in advance for the information.