[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Bindings
- From: Bbroffgold <Bbroffgold@AOL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 09:18:41 EST
- Message-Id: <199712121418.GAA18748@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: AOL (http://www.aol.com)
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I am looking for an acceptable way to bind 10 etchings into a book format so
the finished product looks like a traditionally bound book with a spine. (not
open spined) When I fold the printmaking paper it gives me a VERY thick fold.
Aside from tipping in individual papers to an accordian, I'm blocked on what
else to try.
Could anyone give me any suggestions?