beeswax & gluing

I am currently making a one-of-a-kind book and am using beewax on black board.
Then I am scratching off the wax and sanding it to give it a smooth surface.
Now I want to glue canson down to the surface.  My question is this: what type
of glue should I use so that the canson paper adheres to the beeswax covered
board?  Straight PVA?  A mixture?  What type?  Any help would be very
appreciated!  Thanks!  Marcia Buch
buch@uhavax.hartford.edu