New on the ABAA-booknet Web Server

http://booknet-international.com or http://www.abaa-booknet.com
(IF ANY QUESTIONS,PLEASE REPLY TO booknet@rmharris.com NOT THE LIST)

You can reach this page and its links directly at
http://www.abaa-booknet.com/whatsnew.html

> WHAT'S NEW ON THE ABAA-booknet and booknet-international SERVERS?
>
> Here are recent changes or updates that you may not have seen.
> Offerings by various ABAA and other ILAB members are "hot-linked"
> directly to their booknet home pages.
>
> Want notices and ABAA info via e-mail? Subscribe to the ABAA
> Announcements List today.
> <mailto:majordomo@angus.mystery.com>
> subscribe abaa-announcements
> MARTAYAN LAN CATALOGUE (12/16/97)
>
>      Martayan Lan, Inc., of New York City, NY annouces their premiere
>      on-line listing, Rare Books FIFTEENTH TO NINETEENTH CENTURIES,
>      Catalogue 22N, 263 items in Travel, Geography, Voyages: Asia &
>      America; History of Science [Astronomy & Mathematical
>      Instruments, Physics, Mathematics, Mining & Technology, Health,
>      Nutrition & Natural History], Arts & Humanities [Including
>      Architecture, Art History, Early Printing, Fête Books, Sport,
>      Caligraphy, etc.].

> GOLDEN LEGEND HOLIDAY CATALOGUE (12/16/97)
>
>      Golden Legend, Inc. of Los Angeles, CA announces their latest
>      on-line list, Holiday Catalogue - The Arts - Rare Books and
>      Prints in Performing, Decorative, Fine and the Book Arts, with
>      images.

> SECOND LIFE BOOKS LIST (12/12/97)
>
>      Second Life Books of Lanesborough, MA announces a new on-line
>      list CATALOGUE 119N: An Antiquarian Miscellany -- Books on
>      Americana, Women, Law, Agriculture, Literature and a Wide Variety
>      of other Subjects, From 1575 to 1900.

> JONATHAN A. HILL CATALOGUE (12/10/97)
>
>      Jonathan A. Hill • Bookseller of New York City, NY has a new
>      on-line list, CATALOGUE I I 2: 112 Books Recently Acquired in the
>      Usual Fields.

> L. W. CURREY CATALOGUE (12/10/97)
>
>      L. W. Currey, Inc. of Elizabethtown, NY has placed an new list
>      on-line, Occasional List #9: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror,
>      Mystery & Adventure Fiction, with 492 items.

> HERITAGE BOOK SHOP BOSTON CATALOGUE (12/10/97)
>
>      The Heritage Book Shop, Inc. of Los Angeles, CA is pleased to
>      announce 1997 Holiday Miscellany is now available at their Web
>      Site.

> BETWEEN THE COVERS AFRICAN-AMERICAN CATALOGUE (12/10/97)
>
>      Between the Covers Rare Books, of Merchantville, NJ has a new
>      on-line list, Catalogue 57, African-American Literature & History
>      with almost 100 color images.

> TAVISTOCK CATALOGUE UPDATES (12/10/97)
>
>      Tavistock Books, of Alameda, CA announces recently uploaded new
>      lists of Modern Firsts (700+ items) and General Literature (540+
>      items). Some of the recent acquisitions include Virginia Woolf's
>      first book, Pearl Buck's scarce Autobiographical Sketch from
>      1931, Doctorow's first two books, and more.

> JEFF WEBER CATALOGUES (12/8/97)
>
>      Jeff Weber Rare Books, of Glendale, CA, offers three on-line
>      lists, CATALOGUE 51W: THE SPECTACLE OF NATURE, Featuring Books
>      from the Library of Dr. Fritz Strauss -- MICROSCOPY - ENTOMOLOGY
>      - THE PLAGUE; CATALOGUE 53W: THE BLACK DEATH, Being the
> [...]

  *** Mike Harris              booknet/rmharris_ltd
        phone: (301) 494-0950 (410) 535-2292   fax: (410) 535-3004
  e-mail: booknet@rmharris.com, r.m.harris@ieee.org, rmharris@clark.net
  **  http://www.abaa-booknet.com/ http://booknet-international.com  **
                ** The Antiquarian Booksellers Web Sites **