Re: Book Explorations '98

Hi! I asked to be placed on the mailing list, and sent a self-
addressed/stamped envelope, but have not heard from you. I would like to
include information about the exhibition in the editorial of the December ISCA
Quarterly so would appreciate receiving the information before Dec.30th.
Address is: ISCA, 759 President St. #2H, B'klyn, NY 11215. Regards, Louise
Neaderland, Director