Re: laser proofing paper

Sam,

I used Hammermill Plus at an ad agency I worked at for proofs to send to
the newspapers rather than repro. You might think it would look of lesser
quality, but with a 600dpi or better printer that handles screens well, it
is crisp and good for down to six point type (or smaller but I can't say I
set many ads anyone would read at under 6pt) and worked well for gradations
and photo output (in B/W of course).