[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Conservation / Binding referral list
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Conservation / Binding referral list
- From: Lavinia Adler <laviniaa@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 19:20:40 -0500
- Message-Id: <199712180024.QAA21394@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Tue, 9 Dec 1997 10:15:52 -0500 "Peter D. Verheyen"
>I'm in the process of putting together a referral list for the Central
>York region around, but not limited to, the Syracuse Area. .
>If you would like to be included on this list please send me the
>Name: Lavinia Adler
>Address: 4174 Lisi Lane, Binghamton, NY 13903
>Phone: (607) 722-7909
>Specialization: boxes, wrappers, document deacidification, simple book
>Years Experience: 2
>Other Info About Self: Automation Coordinator at the Broome County
I marble paper when I have time!
>Turn Around Time: (I realize that this is a tough one, but people
>always ask) : Usually 1 week.
>>Any pricing information: (For predictable items such as boxes, matts,
>rehousing...) (Too variable, I find.)
>Thanks for the listing, Peter.