Re: Bindings

It's from a mac, best I can tell, and no way it can be decoded. The sender
should resend, not as an attachment. For the record, all messages sent to
the list should be sent from an email program. MAPI and listservs don't mix
and we don't all have the same setup. If it's not ASCII, don't send it.

To everyone else, please do not respond further to this. These things
happen from time to time and are a result of the differences in systems and
applications on the one hand and human error on the other. Tolerance is
always called for as well. We all goof, myself included.

Peter

At 10:35 AM 12/19/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Is there anyway this can be unencoded so that it can be read on a PC?  (Is
>it from a Mac?)
>Thanks.
>virginia@dnet.net
>
>----------
>> From: steiner <steiner@IPROLINK.CO.NZ>
>> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>> Subject: Re: Bindings
>> Date: Saturday, December 20, 1997 4:17 AM
>>
>> ------------ad153410794DDE
>>
>> AAUWBwACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUAAAADAAAAVgAAABMAAAAJAAAAaQAAACAAAAAI
>> AAAAiQAAABAAAAAEAAAAmQAAAIMAAAACAAABHAAAAUxSZSBCaW5kaW5nIGV0Y2hpbmdzVEVY
>> VHR0eHQBAADQAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgAAAAAAAAAD8KwtP/CsM7EttDAD8LwBsbWFpbGJveDov
>> SGFyZCUyMERpc2svU3lzdGVtJTIwRm9sZGVyL1ByZWZlcmVuY2VzL05ldHNjYXBlJTIwJUM0...

>>>       I love working in the library. There is             <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@listserv.syr.edu