Re: Bindings

>> It's from a mac, best I can tell, and no way it can be decoded. ...

Good advice about sending e-mail in simple ASCII if possible, for
portability.

However, for those interested, if you're using Windows 95 and Microsoft
Exchange, try this trick:  right-click on the attachment icon, and then
select "Quick View".  (If it still complains, select the default
viewer.)  I did this, and it showed me the text and a right interesting
one it was too.  (Unfortunately QuickView wouldn't let me cut and paste
the text to a more accessible place...)

FWIW,
Bill