Re: teflon folders

Friends---

My problem with trying to make teflon folders (assuming the slick stuff I'm
using is teflon) is smoothing the surface after I have shaped the folder.
I've used grits up to about 600 and still have a grainy surface.  Maybe,
since I was trying to make 10 of them, I didn't take enough time or use a
fine enough grit. I would appreciate the benefit of the experience of others.

BTW, my current favorite folders are the sharp-edged buffalo horn ones
TALAS sells. I do a good bit of creasing and the sharp (for a folder) edges
are excellent.

Safe and merry holidays,

Sam Lanham
Sam Lanham (slanham@hctc.net)