A Question..('Never ending story')

Date:          Mon, 22 Dec 1997 23:31:00 -0500
To:            cremers@xs4all.nl
From:          "R. Alexander Spoerer" <iczer2@generalagents.com>
Subject:       A Question..

I have a question to ask.  I watched a movie called "The NeverEnding Story"
and I was wondering if you know, or know someone who might know, who made
that cloth-bound copy of the NeverEnding Story for the movie??  And if
there is someway of obtaining that book.

I know this is a long shot, but I figured that you would best be able to
help me, or at least direct me to someone who can.

Thank you in advance.

R. Alexander Spoerer

----
R. Alexander Spoerer            |
E-Mail iczer2@generalagents.com |
"You must forget everything you know, only then will you be ready for
Congress."

----

Ton Cremers
http://www.xs4all.nl/~cremers/