Re: San Francisco Center for the Book

hi bobbie -- 300 de Haro in San Francisco, 94103, 415 565 0545

we'll be open from 12 noon to 3 on jan 2; from 4 to 7 on jan 4; then we'll
be operational but putting up an exhibition jan 5-12; exhibition opens on
jan 12, reception on friday, january 16, 6 to 8 pm. if you're visiting,
give us a call. classes start up on january 15.

other book places in the bay area: book club of california on sutter, open
weekdays 10-5, open house on mondays 5-7; special collections (6th floor)
main library on polk

'pends on what you're looking for. califia on hawthorne's got great book
arts books

-- kathleen burch -- sf center for the book