COLOPHON PAGE EXHIBITION

Dear Friends,

With many best wishes for all the holidays that collude for this season I
am happy to invite you to visit Judith Hoffberg's new exhibition

WOMEN OF THE BOOK: JEWISH ARTISTS/JEWISH THEMES
http://colophon.com/gallery/womenofthebook

The exhibit presents a selection of over one third the 90 artists
participating in the exhibit whose first venue is  LA and which will travel
over the next two years around the states and around the world.

We encourage you to share your thoughts on the Discussion page. We will be
adding more work from the exhibit over time so please come back.

_____________

Also:

A recent addition to the portfolios of contemporary book artists and
publishers is Brainard Carey's magisterial Book of Job
http://colophon.com/gallery/b.carey

Brainard's pages will evolve featuring our first work in progress
exhibition: his upcoming year long project for The Kama Sutra.

Happy New Year to all,

Jim Wintner

http://colophon.com  Colophon Page
http://photoarts.com PhotoArts