F.U.N. [Florida United Numismatists] show. Orlando Florida 8-11 January 1998.

Numismatic & Philatelic Arts of Santa Fe's award winning travelling
Antiquarian Bookshop will be at the F.U.N. Show in Orlando Florida next week.
We will have about 15,000 rare, out of print, used and new numismatic,
philatelic, history, and rare collectibles books, coin trays and book
preservation supplies on sale at the show. Tables 1406-1412. This is the
largest travelling rare book shop in the USA.

Following is a plug for the show:
This is the largest coin show in the world and in my opinion, the most
interesting, best attended, best loved and best managed coin show in the
world. Held annually at the Orange County Convention Center near Disneyland,
it is worth the trip to Florida. Cindy Grellman, who coordinates the show for
the Florida coin clubs, together with a few friendly associates, does a superb
job of neatly organizing all of us rowdy dealers from all over the world into
an orderly bourse.

Hope to see you there. Ask me for the show discount.

All these and 20,000 other titles available from

Art Rubino & Co.
Antiquarian Booksellers
Numismatic & Philatelic Arts of Santa Fe
P.O. Box 9712
Santa Fe, NM 87504
Phone   505 982 8792
Fax       505 982 0291
Email  Art_Rubino@msn.com

Contact me off list for reasonable prices and for a copy of my email
catalogues.