Dobbin Books Exhibition

To all esteemed readers of this web page:

I'd like to invite you to view my exhibition: Dobbin Books - Collaborations &
Soloworks by Robbin Ami Silverberg at Harper Collins Exhibition Space at 10
East 53rd Street, New York City, from January 8th - 31st, 1998.
Opening reception will be on Thursday, Jan. 8th, 5 - 7 pm

Dobbin Books is an artist book studio established in 1991 under the aegis of
book and paper artist, Robbin Ami Silverberg, with sculptor, Louise McCagg,
and Hungarian artist, Andras Borocz.  Its goal is to produce collaborative
book projects with artists and writers and to promote book arts through
exhibitions, lectures, and workshops.  The studio is located in Greenpoint,
Brooklyn and consists of a large papermaking studio, bxw darkroom,
bookbinding, printing, and production space.
    The commitment to collaboration has resulted in a dynamic exchange and
dialogue between various artforms and cultures.  Books have been created by
artists working in Austria, Hungary, Japan, & South Africa in addition to the
US.
      This Dobbin Books exhibition consists of examples of the varied
collaborations produced between 1995 and 1997, along with a selection of
Silverberg's own artist books.

If you would like to contact me, or receive a catalogue from the exhibition,
please e-mail me at:  DobbinMill@aol.com