List Settings

Happy New Year to all.

As we enter our 4th year I thought it important to let everyone know of
some minor changes which have been made to the list settings.

By default:

You receive copies of your own postings.

You will be asked to reconfirm your subscription every 6 months. One of the
things I periodically do (since I have little better to do) is look through
everyones options. One of the things which I have noticed is that there is
a significant contingent of users who have had their options set for
"nomail" for a LONG time. For some of these I have then gotten "user
unknown" error messages and had to then manually delete. When you receive a
message asking you to "renew" your subscription, simply reply with OK in
the body. The "renew" message will explain all this. In a month you'll
receive the first, then every 6 months thereafter. It's not a big deal.

Newsgroups will not be able to subscribe unless they identify themselves as
such to me.

That's basically all. None of this will impact who (individually) can
subscribe/post.

Full information on setting you options can be found in the Book_Arts-L FAQ
at the URL in the sig. file.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peter Verheyen

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen   <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                        mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>       mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu