Re: List Settings

Peter:

I'll be gone for 5 weeks, so will not be here when you send out the first
reconfirmation in one month.  Please don't take me off as I will be in the
nomail option during that time.

Also is there any place around you that you want me to send the info on the
GBW exhibit to.  The letter is going out in the next couple of days.  Then
I'll be gone.  So let me know ASAP.

Thanks   Barbara

--
Barbara Lazarus Metz