Re: Void filling material

Josh-
When I repair corners (as infrequently as possible...) I lift the original
material and insert a small triangle of new material; turn the new stuff in
and relay the original. The new corners can be toned with acrylics. You may
also be able to use a Japanese paper frayed out and applied over the original.
I haven't tried that but seems like it should work.
Another suggestion: you may want to try paste instead of PVA to consolidate
corners. The paste may, I think, result in a more rigid corner, since it's not
flexible as is PVA.
Hope this helps.

Don

Don Rash fine bookbinder
50 Burke St.
Plains, PA 18705
1-717-821-7050
email: DNRash@aol.com
<There are monkey boys in the facility...>