[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: grave item
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: grave item
- From: "John G. Henry" <jhenry@WILLOWTREE.COM>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 15:34:36 -0600
- Message-Id: <199801052134.NAA22676@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 07:26 PM 1/4/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>I am interested. Was type metal regarded as some kind of theological
>>medium during the Letterpress Era? Font, fount. The Word.
Just an interdiction by a Presbyterian printer whose shop is located in a
former Catholic convent's chapel. If any type deserves to be sactified as a
fount/font (whatever) it's mine.
John G. Henry - Cedar Creek Press