Fine Press Book Association

Dear Booklover

A new international association has recently been formed to promote
printing skills and the appreciation of beautiful books - The Fine
Press Book Association - with collaborating committees on both sides
of the Atlantic. We have early details on our web page which can be
reached from
        http://www.fpba.com/
and we will be updating it as things develop, so be sure to bookmark
it.  And do join!

Best regards, Martyn
             Martyn Ould, The Old School Press, The Green,
                Hinton Charterhouse, Bath BA3 6BJ, UK
                       e-mail mao@praxis.co.uk
           web page at http://www.praxis.co.uk/ppuk/osp.htm