Fritz Eberhardt Obit

During the last two weeks I have been distracted by a number of things so it
is possible that I missed seeing a post about the passing of Fritz Eberhardt,
on Christmas Eve, after a lengthy illness, but it does not seem to me that it
has been announced. Fritz deserves a full obituary but I am leaving in two
hours to rush to California where my own dad is awaitiing surgery after TWO
heart attacks in ten days, so I apologize for the briefness of the following
announcement, taken verbatim from the announcement I have just received from
his family in the mail:

-------------------------------
Fritz Eberhardt
29 June 1917 - 24 December 1997

Book Artist, Calligrapher,Teacher, Writer

Husband, Father, Grandfather

A Creative life, inspired by and dedicated to beauty, has come to its
conclusion.

He will be missed by his family, by friends, colleagues and students.

May his soul find peace.

Trudi Eberhardt
Dorly and Dan Dedig
Mark and Elizabeth Eberhardt
Ralph and Estelle Eberhardt
and his six grandchildren

*A private memorial service will be held at a later date.

*In lieu of flowers, please send donations to...

The Guild of Book Workers
521 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10175

Wissahickon Hospice