Paper Scraps To Give Away - Again

Hello all Book Artists!

We have a few small (3-5 lb) boxes of decorative paper scraps we've
collected over the past year that we'd like to send out to any book
artists or paper people who may find use for them.

Each box contains mostly decorative paper 'strips' (1"-3" X 24"),
some fabric scraps, all types & colors. Marbles, handmades, machine
made, Indian, Japanese print, Block Print, some full but 'damaged'
pieces, etc. Basically the paper waste from a year in a busy bindery

Very few of the scraps are big enough for complete books, but
they're great for collage!

Rather than throw it away we're hoping to trade and/or give it away.

If there are any book artists who would like to trade their work for
these boxes of scraps, please Email us. We love to trade.....

And If there are any teachers on the list who can find use for the
scraps with students or any teaching situation, we'll send the boxes
for free.

Happy new year all!

Peace,

Jason Thompson