Jason: Re: Paper Scraps To Give Away - Again

How about a teacher in a Jewish Kindergarten and pre-school?  We can always
use art paper for projects we do with the kids.  I'm forever collecting
wallpaper books for the school to use.  We have classes for students from
the age of 18 months to 9th grade... lots of kids!  Let me know what you
think.  Oh, and I have a wonderful Jewish Girl Scout troop who wouldn't mind
helping dispose of some :)

Rachel K