[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
phone company fees
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: phone company fees
- From: Erin Moore <ecmoore@UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU>
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 07:03:47 -0500
- Message-Id: <199801081257.EAA15118@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: University of Tennessee
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I thought we all needed to be aware of this one and respond as seems
> I am writing you this to inform you of a very important matter
> under review by the FCC. Your local telephone company has filed a
> with the FCC to impose per minute charges for your internet service.
> contend that your usage has or will hinder the operation of the
> network. It is my belief that internet usage will diminish if users were
> required to pay additional per minute charges. The FCC has created an
> box for your comments, responses must be received by February 13, 1998.
> your comments to email@example.com and tell them what you think. Every phone
> is in on this one, and they are trying to sneak it in just under the
> wire for
> litiagation. Let everyone you know here this one. Get the e-mail address
> everyone you can think of.
Luck to us all'