Re: problem confirmimg subscription

If it said you were confirmed your fine. What listserv does is think that
everything, including your sigfile is a command... If it doesn't recognize
them you get the "unknown command" message for each line. Basically they
are ignored. Don't worry about them.

I've forwarded your message to the list, because others may have the same
question...

At 07:00 PM 1/7/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Peter,
>
>Thank you for all of your efforts. The list is wonderful!
>
> I received a messege in response to my  re subscription. It indicated that
>my subscription was renewed so I hope I am still on the list. I neglected
>to take my signature off and the reply noted those lines as 'unknown
>commands'. I thought perhaps  you should know this so others may benefit
>from my mistake :-D
>
>"Talent is produced in solitude,
> character in the stream of life."  -- Goethe --
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Joanna Perry
>Washington State  USA
> jperry @cet.com
>

>>>       I love working in the library. There is             <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@listserv.syr.edu