Re: Paper Scraps To Give Away - Again

Jason,

I would love to get hold of your scraps for the students in my
mixed-media design class, we make books as a design project and I could
also pass part of them on to a high school teacher who can find uses for
just about anything. I know she would certainly appreciate them as the
district in which she teaches is extremely tight with the supply money.
I can send a print to trade, or if I get the time, a copy of one of my
electronic books.

So, if I convinced you, my address is :

Mary Bookwalter
Art Dept.