SOTA: Typecon '98 Early Registration Discount

Hello. I have posted here before about Typecon '98, a new conference for
people interested in typography (whether digital or pre-digital). I'm
writing today to offer readers of BOOK-ARTS-L an extension of our
early-registration membership discount.

Our current information is available in FAQ form at
http://tjup.truman.edu/dtr/typeconfaq.html. As you can see, membership
rates went from $35 to $45 0n 12/31/97. However, since I had intended to
post a reminder of this to the list before the due date (and did not), I'd
like to offer an extension: anyone sending in a membership postmarked by
Jan 29th who mentions this post can join at the old $35 rate. Our contact
info is contained within the FAQ.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Faithfully,

Bob Colby (for SOTA)