Re: Lettpress-L OOOPS

My APOLOGIES !!!  If I didn't keep a dictionary close by, my attempts
at communication would be even more embarrassing !!!

It is LETPRESS, not LETTPRESS

And, of course, I can't find my subscription instructions, but its
email address is LETPRESS@hermes.csd.unb.ca

Best of luck to all of you in trying to get signed on.  And if you have
any further interest, I'll be looking in the meantime for some of the
better bookmarks for good letterpress sites.

Alison Hardage
ahardage@interaccess.net