[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: phone company fees
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: phone company fees
- From: Paul Anderson <paul@GEEKY1.EBTECH.NET>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 16:29:33 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199801091410.JAA17656@bootes.ebtech.net>
- Message-Id: <199801092257.OAA18804@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, W. McLean wrote:
> Let's face it, the telecoms companies are in the business of selling =
> communications bandwidth, so why should they not charge for it?
ISPs are being nickle-and-dimed to death. I have this rant from an ISP
you should read, I'll forward it to you off-list... TTYL!
paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: email@example.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious. Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
May the bugs of many programs nest on your hard-drive.