Re: phone company fees

On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, W. McLean wrote:

> Let's face it, the telecoms companies are in the business of selling =
> communications bandwidth, so why should they not charge for it?

ISPs are being nickle-and-dimed to death.  I have this rant from an ISP
you should read, I'll forward it to you off-list...  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
                   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
      May the bugs of many programs nest on your hard-drive.