Re: book arts classes?

>Hi.
>A friend asked me if I knew about places to take book arts classes in the
>Princeton, NJ area, and since I don't, I thought I'd ask the list. So, any
>suggestions? I don't think they want to travel to the Big Apple.
>Thanks in advance,
>Stephanie

hi -- why don't you have your friend write to Leda Black, P.O. box 41154,
Providence RI 02940-1154. She'd be closer than The Center for Book Arts in
New York, which they may wish to travel to when they have more experience
under belts. Leda's a superb letterpress printer, relocated from S.F. Bay
Area to providence.

-- good luck, Kathleen Burch / director of communications, san francisco
center for the book