Re: book arts classes?

Regarding Book Arts Classes near Princeton, I will be teaching watercolor=

marbling 2/7 and 2/26 at the Somerset Art Association in Bedminster NJ. F=
or
more information (I do not arrange the classes) call 908-234-2345.

We will cover the basics of Traditional marbling techniques in both
classes, and students should be taking home about 15-20 sheets of their =

own paper for bookbinding or other crafts uses.

Iris Nevins