Re: Amazon.com

At 10:51 PM 1/9/98 -0500,Derek Lyons wrote:
>At 03:22 PM 1/9/98 -0800, you wrote:
>
>>Interloc is probably the best of the OP/antiquarian sites, and Dick
>>Weatherford has certainly gone to great lengths to make it so.
>
>Yep. but he's hostile to smaller dealers, overpriced, tecnichally behind
>the times....

Which partly why I'm in the process of getting signed up with ABE.  :-)
I used to run a mail order/search service which I let go moribund while
building up another business & helping my wife with hers.  Now I've got
this stock lying around....

Richard L. Hardesty
Typographic Design, Rising Wolf Press, Hungry Horse, MT