Re: Amazon.com

On Sun, 11 Jan 1998 12:03:59 -0700 Charles Alexander <chax@THERIVER.COM>
writes:Going to one store to look and ask questions and determine what to
buy, then to another store to actually make a purchase at a discount --
does anybody really have time to do this, regardless of the ethics (or
lack of ethics) involved?

Ofcourse. People do this all the time for expensive stuff like tvs &
vcrs. I can see them doing it for books too so they'd know what to order
from Amazon & I think it is totally wrong. Like I said I can't afford to
subsidize my local store by paying 30% extra but I wouldn't dream of
exploiting them either.
                                    Love,
                                      Kerrie