[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Providence to Princeton?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Providence to Princeton?
- From: P Simpson <psimpson@CTC.ORG>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 10:00:17 -0500
- Message-Id: <199801121510.HAA10370@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
As much as I recommend everyone come to glorious Providence, you may not
want to rely on directions from west coasters. Prov is 3.5 hours NE of
the City whereas Princeton, NJ is less than an hour SW of New York. It's
a great local reference for us though!
> hi -- why don't you have your friend write to Leda Black, P.O. box
> Providence RI 02940-1154. She'd be closer than The Center for Book
> Arts in
> New York, which they may wish to travel to when they have more
> under belts.