[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Amazon.com
- From: Fran Morris <moras@HIC.NET>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:29:17 -0500
- Message-Id: <199801121738.JAA22844@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
It was my understanding from the post that the writer was talking about
dealers being charged a sales tax for books.
Kerrie Johnston wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jan 1998 09:16:04 -0500 Fran Morris <moras@HIC.NET> writes:
> >You mean dealers aren't exempt from sales tax on resale items?
> I don't know what you mean.