[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Amazon.com
- From: Kerrie Johnston <sweetgums@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:54:00 -0800
- Message-Id: <199801121756.JAA22404@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:29:17 -0500 Fran Morris <moras@HIC.NET> writes:
>It was my understanding from the post that the writer was talking
>aboutdealers being charged a sales tax for books.
I'm sorry but I'm still not sure just what you mean. I'm just a customer.