Gloria Stuart's Works???

          I have a few wonderful cookbooks by Sylvia Vaughn Thompson, who
mentioned that her mom was actress Gloria Stuart from the 30s. But she's
had a comeback at age 87 or so in Titanic. And the TV show I was watching
said she's been busy making books all thsi time.
          Does anyone here know any more abt. this (her books I mean)?
          Thankyou so much.
                                    Love,
                                      Kerrie