[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Embossing
- From: Gill Johnston <venues@MINDSPRING.COM>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 00:07:43 -0500
- Message-Id: <199801130517.VAA20252@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
First, having the availabilty of so much knowledge on book art is
appreciated. No telling what kind of extra blunders I might have made
without this list.
I am trying my hand at embossing for a cover. No stamps, just free hand
designs. What do you suggest for tools? Plus I am not sure of constant and
equal pressure. What might I add to the finishing process to keep the
tooling from depressing? Thanks in advance.
Any reference material suggestions, would be appreciated.
firstname.lastname@example.org Books and Life, One Page at a Time