Re: Gloria Stuart's Works???

Kerrie-
I just went next door to Special Collections and paged three of her works.
Robin is right.  Her book, Beware The Ides of March, is a loving tribute to
Ward followed by a touching response from him to her.  It is beatifully
bound and boxed with an inset on the spine holding 2 small gold hearts.
Bound by Joeseph D'Ambrosio.
Also took a look at Ukiah for Ward (Enishi) and Writing a Poem about Flying
a Kite.
I thought Gloria Stuart was wonderful in Titanic and am glad to have found
these wonderful books, in my own back yard!

Michelle Venditelli
Bindery Manager
Brown University
Rockefeller Library