Book sources on the Web

I've been reminded (well, ok, chastised) that I forgot one major source for
out of print books on the Web when I posted about Bibliofind and ABE
yesterday.  It is the home page for the Antiquarian Booksellers Association
of America (ABAA) which includes links to all major antiquarian bookseller
sites around the world.  ABAA keeps us well informed through regular posts
to this list, but I bet a lot of people have never checked them out.  It's
well worth a visit to:

http://www.clark.net/pub/rmharris/booknet1.html

Susan Ravdin
Assistant