[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Dobbin Books Exhibition
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Dobbin Books Exhibition
- From: Isca4art2B <Isca4art2B@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 09:27:18 EST
- Message-Id: <199801131434.GAA16246@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: AOL (http://www.aol.com)
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I would like to recieve a catalog oof the exhibition, and to finally vist you.
We are now located at ISCA, 759 President St. #2H B'klyn, NY 11215 . How can
I get to your studio, and what are your hours. Jope to hear from you soon.
Louise Neaderland (Bone Hollow Arts), Director,the International Society of
Copier Artists. Regards LN