Re: book arts journals

ARLIS (The Art Libraries Association of North AMerica) has a mailing list
available. I did a mailing some years ago to that list both for my own books
and for the International Society of Copier Artists Quarterly. Good results.
It helps if you have a bulk mail, tax exempt permit- postage is more expensive
than it was in 1985. Perhaps we could do a joint mailing to that list. Louise
Neaderland