Artists Book Journals

Colophon Page has had as one of its goals to fill the void left by the
demise of Bookways and the otherwise general lack of a substantial
publication dedicated to Fine Publishing Arts.

We already enjoy a collaboration with both On Paper and Umbrella and are
very interested to increase our activity in this area, whether through
collaborations of this sort, or through the direct editorial or curatorial
contributions of individuals devoted to the field and interested in the
possibilities offered by the online environment.

If you would like to contibute to the Journal on Colophon Page, I would be
very happy to exchange ideas I am particularly interested in reviewing of
new titles as well as retrospective essays and more academic contributions.
We have an opportunity through the Internet to display books with full
visual support, something that was prohibitively expensive before the
creation of this publishing medium. In addition the type of interactivity
the Web affords allows Colophon Page to provide both open and moderated
Discussion Forums.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes for this New Year.

Jim Wintner/Colophon Page