Re: Amazombie vs. Mom & Pop

           For sales tax, I'm confused. I order from places all over the
country very often by mail. Some charge tax, some don't. I thought if tax
was due they'd charge it. I would *NEVER* go to the next state (which
doesn't charge sales tax) to avoid paying sales tax. NEVER. I don't do
things like that. But I honestly thought if any tax was due by mail
they'd charge me since so many places do. This must be a real mess from
the tax collector's point of view since even those of us who try to be
honest are apparently in the wrong too.
                                    Love,
                                      Kerrie