Binding Equipment

This message is being placed by me for the Sea Pen Press as they do not
have a computer.  If interested, please contact them, not me.

For Sale:  19" Challenge Guillotine Paper Cutter
           7 California type cases (wood and clean)
           dingbats (math signage, skulls, fists, etc.)
           7' standing metal screw press with boards-platen size
               =36" by 25"
Prefer to see the whole lot not by the piece to a person who is seriously
committed to the art of the book.  Please contact Suzanne Ferris at
(206) 522-3879.  Shipping the responsibility of the buyer and is not
included in the purchase price of $1,700.