Re: Amazombie vs. Mom & Pop

> ...speaking of paper, did this thread start with something about
>books?  Sorry for adding to the tangent.

Please, can we get back to book arts. This Amazon, used bookstore... thread
is best discussed in other fora such as rec.arts.books... I would hate to
see this list head in that direction.

I would also like to make a comment on something which was written earlier
about not buying used books unless they are out of print, because the
author doesn't collect royalties. If one uses a library and checks the
books out there, the author doesn't collect either, except for the initial
copy. On the other hand, the author doesn't get any exposure either... An
investment?

Peter

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen   <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                        mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>       mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu